Friday 21 March 2014

Banana Pops

Are you wondering where I have been? Well this weekend is the Princess Party and I have spent the last 2 days baking, the fear has some what subsided to be replaced by dread, I still do not like it and I'm not good at it!
I have learnt so much and  the All details will follow next week but for now here's a little bit of mmmmmmmm for your weekend. 

PS This looks easy but a big thing I have learnt is that is not always the case I will try making these down the track and let you know.

Magic Shell
1 1/4 cups dark chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut oil
Frozen Banana's

Pop in the microwave for about a minute and stir together well.  

Done.

This will harden as soon as it hits frozen bananas or say some homemade vanilla ice cream.  
You will need to decorate pretty fast and I would also put the sticks into you banana's before you freeze them


Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment