Sunday 16 March 2014

Miss Almost 4's Birthday Cake

Today has been flat out, the reason why? My Miss Almost 4 will be Miss 4 tomorrow and this afternoon I had to make a cake! Arrrhhh more baking and I'm going to have to suck it up because I have a whole week ahead of it. 

I have learned a few things from this A) How to make butter frosting and B) Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and in this case the eyes of My Miss Almost 4 who thinks its wonderful!!

On a side note next year I'm paying someone to do all this, it completely stresses me out!! he he


 Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Let our signature cakes be the cherry on top of your next event. We layer them with moist red velvet or soft yellow cake. Then we glaze them with rich frosting and fill them with sweet ice cream. birthday cakes huntsville al

    ReplyDelete