Wednesday 16 April 2014

My Easter Stash

Yesterday on the blog I mentioned I was going to get the plastic refillable eggs and put bits other than chocolate in them!
This is my stash for Madam 4 and Miss 1! Miss 1 was a little harder to buy for (they don't make lots of little things for toddlers and as a Mother of a child who puts everything in her mouth I am grateful) but I don't think she will care and there is some Chocolate for Madam 4! The gum boots will be at the end of the hunt. 
I was a little late in getting oraganised this year and the only refillable eggs I could find had these dodgy faces on so if your going to to do it get them early! Now to get filling.

Happy Easter

Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment